Are you environmentally focused and want to divert as much as you can from our local landfills? Well, this job is for you!
We are looking for like-minded crew members to work with us in the Lower Mainland. Hours vary from early mornings to 4 - 8 hour days depending on what is going on for that particular day. We are looking for energetic individuals who aren't afraid to get dirty, make a positive impact in the construction industry and be part of a growing crew.
We are an award-winning construction waste removal company on a pioneering mission to change the construction industry’s waste disposal practices by separating recyclables, reusable materials, and general garbage. We dispose of all waste responsibly to divert as much as we can from the landfill.
- driving trucks from construction site, to landfill / transfer station, to recycling and donation depots
- sorting construction waste on site by separating recyclables, reusable materials and general garbage
- emptying recycling stations (sorting through plastics to be bagged, loading cardboard and metal onto the truck)
- live-loading materials onto the truck in an organized manner
- disposing materials responsibly
- keeping truck clean inside and out weekly
- being professional and share knowledge with construction crews if the opportunity arises
Steel toe boots and black work pants are a must. Training, t-shirt(s) and hat provided.
Tell us about yourself and why you think you would be a great fit or if role isn't for you but feel you values align with ours, let us know, we'd love to see how we can work together.
Send your all your details to email@example.com